Learn how to collaborate in Dataiku DSS with flow zones, tags, wikis, discussions, and git for projects
About this course
Dataiku DSS has several tools for collaboration, including:
- Flow Zones, which allow you to organize complex Flows.
- Tags, which help you to organize your work within projects and make it discoverable across the Dataiku DSS instance.
- Wikis, which allow team members to create and edit articles that document a project, a group of projects, or more.
- Discussions, which allow team members to have conversations about a Dataiku DSS object. You can start a discussion in any Dataiku DSS object, and follow it by visiting that object, in your centralized Dataiku DSS inbox, or receive email notifications.
- Git integration for projects, which enables even the non-coders on the team to take advantage of version control.