Using Wikis to Share Knowledge
Using Discussions to Communicate with Teammates
Git for Projects
Best Practices for Collaborating in Dataiku DSS
Learn how to collaborate in Dataiku DSS with flow zones, tags, wikis, discussions, and git for projects
Dataiku DSS has several tools for collaboration, including:
- Flow Zones, which allow you to organize complex Flows.
- Tags, which help you to organize your work within projects and make it discoverable across the Dataiku DSS instance.
- Wikis, which allow team members to create and edit articles that document a project, a group of projects, or more.
- Discussions, which allow team members to have conversations about a Dataiku DSS object. You can start a discussion in any Dataiku DSS object, and follow it by visiting that object, in your centralized Dataiku DSS inbox, or receive email notifications.
- Git integration for projects, which enables even the non-coders on the team to take advantage of version control.