Visual Data Wrangling¶
Dataiku’s visual recipes allow you to perform complex data transformations without writing code. When a visual recipe is connected to an SQL or distributed data source, Dataiku orchestrates the job in-database or on the distributed system.
Some visual recipes have already been discussed in the introductory tutorials. Below are further examples of how to use various visual recipes in Dataiku.
- Visual data preparation
- Prepare recipe - data exploration
- Parsing dates
- Advanced Visual Data Preparation
- Prepare recipe - general tips for using processors
- Prepare recipe - applying a step to multiple columns
- Prepare recipe - using a custom Python function as a processor
- Prepare recipe - Advanced joins
- Enriching Web Logs
- Handling decimal notations
- Visual Window Analytic Functions
- Creating Excel-Style Pivot Tables with the Pivot Recipe
- Reshaping Data from Long to Wide Format