- Integration with IDEs
Visual Studio Code
- Code Environments
Setting a Code Environment
- Working with Git
Cloning a Library from a Remote Git Repository
Set up your favorite IDE and code environment
Dataiku offers a number of features to customize your working environment.
- There are a number of integrations with popular IDEs, including:
- Dataiku DSS code environments address the problem of managing dependencies and versions when writing code in R and Python. They are similar to the Python virtualenv. Code environments provide a number of benefits, including
- Isolation. Two teams can work independently on different projects using different versions of Python (or R) and a set of libraries whose versions differ.
- Reproducibility of results. When you create a project bundle or API service package and push it to production, Dataiku DSS includes the specification for the project’s code environment, and then rebuilds the code environment according to that specification when you import the bundle into the Dataiku Automation node or the package into the Dataiku API node. In this way, environments are versioned on your production server and you can rollback your code to a previous version together with its code environment.
- Git integration so that you can share and reuse code Libraries within DSS and connect these libraries to remote git repositories.